Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ANOTHER INTERNET SCAM


LR Luxury Replicas

Today I received an email from myself! Well that’s how it was shown in my Inbox.

My immediate thought was that someone had hacked into my emails and stolen the addresses. So I opened the email from myself and clicked where it said Click Here.

I had spam from Luxury Replicas offering too-good-to-be-true deals on watches and jewellery.

I Googled them and found, as I suspected, that they are a bunch of criminals who will take your money and send you inferior products and refuse to refund your money. Sometimes they don’t even bother to send the goods at all.

If you get an email from LR Luxury Replicas claiming that I have recommended them, that will be a lie. Before you send them any money, or even communicate with them in any way, you should look them up on http://www.scambook.com

Below is what some people have had to say about these criminals:

I am sick of getting spammed by these! yet there is no way of contacting them!
Does any one have any way of stopping these spams? Has anyone succeeded in getting in touch with them? I would be grateful if anyone has any answers to the above. 
Gordon   Posted 06/21/2012

I bought a Ladies Presidential Rolex ( knock off). This watch worked for around
2 months. One morning I went to set the time and the hands wouldn't move.
I sent it to the shop; I was told that the motor was gone in the watch.
I email the company and explained what happened. This guy named Jeri emails me
about how to wind the watch. I sent him a reply and requested a replacement. He
emailed me again with the same email. I then sent a demand to resolve the issue
of refunding my money or sending a replacement or I would report them the the BBB
I have not gotten a response from them yet. I know there has got to be some way
for all of us that have been scammed to have our money refunded. I want my money back. Anonymous Posted 06/23/2012

In March 2012, I ordered a watch from this company (which, by the way also calls itself
"Fabulous Replicas"). I received a confirmation and my credit card was debited.
It took weeks to receive the watch, and, it was not the one I ordered, but a different one!
So, I complained. I always had to wait for 2 or 3 weeks to get an answer from them.
The answers either came from a Jeri or an Alice. I was promised a quick solution.
About three weeks ago, I received another mail. They suggested that I should buy another watch, with a discount. I told them, I do not want to keep that wrong (ugly) watch, and that I would not intend to buy an additional watch. Since then, no answer.
I cannot remember how many mails, I sent to them .....Do not buy anything from them !!!!!!!!!
Wolf from Germany Posted 07/12/2012

You will find other references to these criminals elsewhere on the internet. Don’t touch them.
Below is the Google listing and link to their website but if you go to the site you may notice two important things. 1. The English is bad. 2. There are no contact details; who they are, where they are, etc.

We mainly deal swiss replica watches with reasonable price. Hublot, Omega, Breitling, Cartier, Panerai, Rolex Daytona, Audermars Piguet replica watches.
luxuryreplica.net/

Send money to this website at your peril!

3 comments:

  1. Scammers are using many tricks day by day…there are a number of scams over the internet, phone call. They always seek for bank details so that they can transfer your money into their bank account. I just got an email saying that I have won a lottery of rupees $20000, they want my bank details and my permanent address. I never reply them either yes or no :P…World I would suggest you not to reply them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hardcore spammer is hacking SMTPs from all countries and pumping spam at billions per minute. Links are redirected to luxsummersale.ru summerwatchdeals.ru and some sex website - chikhot.ru, gsolars.com
    I have been reporting 150 spams everyday at REG.RU, .ru registry. I reported the matter to Interpol, Moscow Police and President of Russia.
    How do russians tolerate such monsters in great nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not want theReplica Hermes Handbags. Can somebody please get in contact with me about my order as I recieved the below message and I was wanting the Rolex Watches I ordered which I belive I cannot have because you dont have the Swiss Rolex Watches band with the clock face on it, I would like to know if I can change it to other Replica Handbags . Really not happy, no one has got back to me about this yet. I will give till start of next week and if no reply or no Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags, I will instruct my bank to claim my money back for non reciept of replica watches paid for.

    ReplyDelete

BEYOND THE SEAS

This is my latest historical novel  Beyond the Seas When twelve-year-old orphan Nathaniel Asker is shipped from the back alleys of London to...